When arriving in Copenhagen with a cOPENhagen CARD in hand, you are ready for exciting experiences without the hassle of booking and buying.
With a cOPENhagen CARD you have:
- Free admission to 75 museums and attractions .
- Free transport by train, bus, habour bus and Metro in the entire Copenhagen Region – also from/to the airport.
- Discounts on car hire, restaurants and sights.
The cOPENhagen CARD is available as:
- A 24 hours card, a 48 hours card, a 72 hours card and a 120 hours card.
- An adult card (16+) and a child card (10-15).
Bring along two children (0-9) for free with an adult cOPENhagen Card.
- You can choose to have the cards sent to you by mail or receive a voucher by email.
- If you choose to receive a voucher på email you can pick up the cards with your voucher at the service center in Copenhagen Airport (terminal 3) or at the Copenhagen Visitors Centre, Vesterbrogade in downtown Copenhagen (opposite the main entrance to the Tivoli Garden and very close to the main train station).
- Due to postage you must buy your cOPENhagen CARD online minimum 14 days before arriving to Copenhagen if you wish to have it sent to you. If you arrive in Copenhagen within 14 days, you can buy your Copenhagen Card online and receive a voucher or buy it at sales points in the city: Copenhagen Airport , The Visitors Centre, at major train stations and at a number of hotels.
- If you choose to have your cards sent to your home, you will be charged DKK 60 for service and postage costs. The cards will be sent to your address together with a comprehensive guide.
Buy your cOPENhagen CARD in the blue box to the right.