When arriving in Copenhagen with a Copenhagen Card in hand, you are ready for exciting experiences without the hassle of booking and buying.
With a Copenhagen Card you have:
- Free admission to 73 museums and attractions
- Free transport by train, bus, habour bus and Metro in the entire Copenhagen Region – also from/to the airport
- Discounts on restaurants, attractions and entertainment
The Copenhagen Card is available as:
- A 24-hour card, a 48-hour card, a 72-hour card and a 120-hour card.
- An adult card (16+) and a child card (10-15).
- Bring along two children (0-9) for free with an adult Copenhagen Card.
- You can choose to have the cards sent to you by mail or receive a voucher by email.
- The voucher is not your ticket and is not valid until it has been redeemed to physical Copenhagen Cards.
- If you choose to receive a voucher via email you can pick up the cards with your voucher at the service information in Copenhagen Airport (terminal 3), Copenhagen Visitors Centre, Tivoli Box Office or Copenhagen Info. See location and opening hours.
- Due to postage you must buy your Copenhagen Card online minimum 4 weeks before arriving to Copenhagen if you wish to have it sent to you. If you arrive in Copenhagen within 4 weeks, you can buy your Copenhagen Card online and receive a voucher or buy it upon arrival in one of our sales points.
- If you choose to have your cards sent to your home, you will be charged DKK 60 for service and postage costs. The cards will be sent to your address together with a guide.
- Copenhagen Card allows persons with a disability to bring an attendant free of charge.
NB! We cannot guarantee that all sales points have all variants of the cards in stock. If you want to be sure to get the desired type of card, you must either call the sales point in advance or purchase them from either the Visitors Centre, at Copenhagen airport, or on this website.
Order Copenhagen card